To implement the initiative of the Russian Register, Jean Monnet Program of the Erasmus + 611520-EPP-1-2019-1-RU-EPPJMO-SUPPA program “QA in Russian HE: integration with European approaches – integration into European space” a grant agreement was signed between the European Commission and Russian Register.
Jean Monnet Activities are introduced in 1989 in order to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. The activities also foster the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing governance of EU policies. European Union studies comprise the study of Europe in its entirety with particular emphasis on the European integration process in both its internal and external aspects. The discipline also covers the role of the EU in a globalised world and in promoting an active European citizenship and dialogue between people and cultures.
Russian Register deals with Jean Monnet support to Associations. It is engaged in the popularization, teaching and dissemination of information about the processes taking place in the European Union. In total in 2019, 285 projects received grant funding for this program, 15 of which are Russian. Russian Register became the first Russian organization to win in the category “Support to Associations”.
The project outcomes:
- Analyze the technologies, content and practice of assessing QAHE made by the agencies included by EQAR ENQA registry, as well as the results of their evaluations and their own activities.
- Study of the potential for improving the technology of conducting an external independent assessment of the quality system of an educational institution
- Develop a mechanism to integrate external independent assessment of QAHE through a correlation analysis of European recognized best practices and standards and Russian approaches.
- Ensure compliance of the Association with ESG requirements of Part 2.3.
• Dissemination of EU approaches to guaranteeing the quality of higher education among educational organizations of the Russian Federation and world wide.